Gifting Preserved Flowers
For our 4th wedding anniversary, Josh gifted me metallic rose gold preserved roses. They are so lovely, and I adore them, which led me to this post. Flower options can sometimes feel endless, and to help in the quest for your giftee, I'm sharing some benefits of gifting preserved flowers and a wide selection of ways to give them.
There are many reasons to choose preserved flowers over traditional fresh ones. Below are the most notable advantages I gathered from my roses.
Preserved flowers are favorable because they can be enjoyed longer by the recipient. Depending on where you purchase them from and the care they receive, they can last one to three years, giving them a long-term reminder of the celebration and a smile on their face each time they see it.
When I first saw these, I was nervous they would smell dyed because they are. Thankfully, that was not the case as they smelled floral and fresh, just like a rose should.
They Improve Your Mood
In general, flowers are mood lifters by increasing positive energy to generate happiness, creating a relaxed and less stressed ambiance.
They're Soft to the Touch
Being dyed a metallic color, I thought my roses would be hard, but these were close to being as soft as a fresh petal.
They Make a Great Decor Piece
The box or package they're in is display ready for any space. There are preserved flower gifts with modern and traditional boxes to match any home aesthetic or personal taste.
1. Preserved Roses in a Box, $80+ at Forever Monroes
These are similar to the ones I reviewed above and are from the same company.
2. Dried Flower Bouquet (Similar Style), $28 at Flowers on the Alley
An everyday decor item.
3. Harvest Bloom Wood Box, $155 at Eternal Fleur
A rustic style preserved garden.
4. 24K Preserved Rose, $95 at 1-800-Flowers
This gold, hand-dipped rose makes for a romantic keepsake.
5. Dried Flower and Fragrance Oil Diffuser (Similar Style), $27 at Le Petit Jardin Co
A sweet aroma to fill the home will accompany these flowers.
6. Pressed Flower Keychain (Similar Style), $12 at Life Little Simple
A beautiful option for every day. An initial version can be found here.
7. Forever Rose, $30 at Hello Flowers Boutique
A simpler take on the fairytale rose cloche.
8. Preserved Flower Bracelet (Similar Style), $20 at Fleur Belles Designs
A delicate handmade piece to cherish.
9. Floating Floral Pen (Similar Style), $20 at Kara Tozer Art
This pen is made with preserved flowers and comes packaged ready to gift.
10. Pressed Lavender Bookmark, $7+ at My Humble Jumble
A cute way to hold their place.
11. Tealight Holder (Similar Style), $25 at Juniper Rain And Crow
This holder makes for a useful decor piece.
12. Flower in Glass (Similar Style), $16+ at Wild Oak Organics
These vials contain preserved flowers from moments in time. You can contact the shop to inquire about creating a custom order with a personalized label. For a fuller bouquet cloche version, click here.
13. Custom Floral Coaster Set, $29+ at Aj Floral
A conversational decor piece.
14. Eternal Rose Flowers with LED Light, $36 at Amazon
An already unique gift with a special touch.
15. Floral Ring Dish (Similar Style), $40 at Bramble Grove Boutique
A stunning and practical gift.
Shop Preserved Flower Gifts
"When love came first to earth, the Spring spread rose-beds to receive him."
Preserved flowers are an enjoyable long-lasting present suitable for many relationships. I certainly appreciate my forever roses. Be sure to share your favorite benefit and style below.
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.