Wedding anniversary gifts are a time-honored tradition that commemorates the couple and the growth of their marriage during each year and is symbolized by customary items reflecting the strength and establishment gained. In this post, we'll be covering the traditional 4th-anniversary gifts of flowers and fruits, everything it symbolizes, answers to common questions, and gift inspiration.
The traditional 4th wedding anniversary gifts are flowers and fruits representing creativity, hope, and the blossoming partnership that comes from four years of marriage. Creativity is a great descriptive word for this anniversary as it requires thinking outside the box for gift ideas. Of course, you could always opt for the standard fruit basket or flower bouquet.
What is the Anniversary Gift for 4 Years?
Flowers and fruits are the traditional 4th wedding anniversary gift.
Why are Flowers and Fruits the Traditional Year 4-Anniversary Gift?
The first three years represent the relationship strengthening. Year four symbolizes the year your marriage begins to bloom and grow together as one.
What do I get My Wife for Our 4th Anniversary?
There are lots of floral and citrus essential oils used to make relaxation gifts such as candles and bath soaps. Plants and accessories to begin or enhance her garden and home decor items to commemorate being married are sweet and fun options.
What do I get My Husband for Our 4th Wedding Anniversary?
Food items fit perfectly with this anniversary gift and with the male appetite. Novelty business wear accessories are fun and stylish conversation pieces.
What is a Flowers and Fruits Anniversary Gift?
You can go the traditional route of actual flowers and fruits or items in their shape or print. Other options are items with notes or flavors of flowers or fruits.
4th Anniversary Gifts Under $15
1. Monkey Butter, $15 at Amazon
This mix of banana, pineapple, and mango is a tasty treat they can put on almost anything.
2. Pear Artwork, $15+ at Belle Papiers
This button art piece comes in multiple sizes and an option to add crystals.
3. Novelty Socks, $11 at Amazon
A sweet way, pun intended, to be different at the office.
4. Novelty Cufflinks, $11 at Amazon
He can wear these novelty cufflinks or keep them as a fun memento.
5. Floral Initial, $14+ at Aj Floral
This initial makes a sweet decor item for the home or her office desk.
6. Botanical Bath Soak, $11 at Vive Le Luxe
These bath salts are infused with lavender petals and rose oil for a therapeutic detox.
7. Fruit Pun Card, $4 at Sweet Party Wishes
These are festive and inexpensive.
8. Floral Tea Towel, $12 at Second Floor Please
Tea towels make for a decorative and practical gift. A novelty pear option can be found here.
9. Flower Lapel Pin, $10 at Amazon
A lapel pin helps complete his outfit and gives him something to remember you by throughout the day.
10. Wood Pear, $10 at Bed Bath & Beyond
A sweet and simple home decor piece.
Shop 4th Anniversary Gifts Under $15
4th Anniversary Gifts Under $25
1. Flower Paperweight, $23 at Pick Yours
Floral paperweights make a great keepsake. Slightly different, I love the one Josh got me, and have it displayed in my china cabinet.
2. Terrarium Candle, $24 at Zoet Studio
This unique spin on a candle makes a beautiful decoration piece.
3. Floral Elixir, $21 at Amazon
This syrup can be used to mix in cocktails and sodas.
4. Novelty Tie, $25 at Amazon
Help him mix up his serious side with a little bit of fun.
5. Apple Tree to be Kit, $22 at Eartheasy
You can plant an apple tree together and watch it grow as you enjoy eating its apples.
6. Pollinator Garden, $18 at Uncommon Goods
These wildflower starters help to attract pollinators such as butterflies and hummingbirds.
7. Chocolate Covered Berries, $18 at Zero Guilt Sweets
Choose from Blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries for this sweet treat.
8. Pressed Flower Necklace, $18+ at AZ Pressed Flowers
This pendant comes in a variety of shapes for all styles.
9. Succulent Planter Pots, $20 at Amazon
Succulents are low maintenance and make great decor. A traditional custom wood planter box can be found here.
10. Hand Typed Love Quote, $18+ at Nicoles Hand Prints
This petal paper quote is a unique piece of art.
Shop 4th Anniversary Gifts Under $25
4th Anniversary Gifts Under $50
1. Box of Flowers Soaps, $30 at Uncommon Goods
A great take on a flower bouquet that she can relax and enjoy. For an inexpensive single rose version, try this soap option.
2. Citrus Balsamic Vinegar, $26 at Amazon
If they love to cook, they'll enjoy experimenting with these creative flavors.
3. Self-Watering Lavender Grow Kit, $35 at Uncommon Goods
A self-watering kit can help her get her green thumb growing.
4. 3D Peach Book Art, $26 at Creation Crafts
This shop creates a variety of fruit art and offers personalization on the leaf.
5. Minute Mimosa Sugar Cube Trio, $30 at Uncommon Goods
These instant cocktail sugar cubes make a tasty at-home morning brunch break. Help him turn his beer into a refreshing cocktail with these fruit-flavored sugar cubes.
6. Flowering Tea Set, $27 at Amazon
A bouquet of tea is a relaxing and tasty way to enjoy tea time.
7. Beard Oil and Soap Gift Set, $25+ at Craftsman Soap Co
Josh tends to enjoy practical gifts he would buy himself, so I opted for this grooming kit with floral notes. He enjoyed the scents.
8. Personalized Vase, $26 at Curly Mango Gifts
Pair their favorite flowers with this personalized vase for a sweet and long-lasting traditional gift.
9. Dried Fruit Tray , $30 at Amazon
A dried fruit tray makes a healthy late-night snack option.
10. Fruit Salsa Gift Set, $30 at Amazon
A fun way to mix up your regular chips and dip.
Shop 4th Anniversary Gifts Under $50
4th Anniversary Gifts Under $100
1. Wedding Bouquet Painting, $50+ at Sunduk Shop
A watercolor painting of her bridal bouquet gives her a sweet remembrance of your special day.
2. Fruit Syrups Gift Set, $60 at Boondock Enterprises
If they enjoy brunch at home, they'll love getting to try out these different fruit syrups.
3. Lotus Fruit Bowl, $89+ at Handicraft Artisan
This hand-carved bowl is a conversation piece.
4. Preserved Roses, $89+ at Orly Bee Designs
These preserved roses are soft to the touch and smell so lovely. I have mine on my nightstand so I can enjoy them daily. Metallic rose versions can be found here.
5. Fruit Shaped Cake Pops, $53 at 23 Sweets
Gift them a fun and tasty treat with these cake pops.
6. Dried Lavender Decor, $64+ at Forget Me Not Nature
Make the home cozier with this meaningful art piece.
7. Wild Flowers Ring, $53+ at GLDN by Layered + Long
This hand stamped ring is dainty and simplistic for casual everyday wear.
8. Immortal Flower Gift Set, $70 at Onlee Aromatics
Give the gift of relaxation with this flower and essential oil gift set.
9. Floral Throw Blanket, $79+ at Frankie Print Co
They'll keep cozy and warm with this blanket. A peach version can be found here.
10. Mango Pipe, $50+ at Humble Pride Glass
This unique pipe is made from hand-blown glass.
Shop 4th Anniversary Gifts Under $100
Share below how you and your significant other celebrated your 4th wedding anniversary and your favorite gift options. I hope it's a beautiful one, and wish you continued happiness as you embark on year five.
Until next time,
Affiliate links may be used in posts.