Whether it's our brother, father, husband, boyfriend, or friend, we all find ourselves going on the hunt for the man that wants nothing. To guide you in finding something he'll enjoy, we've rounded up unique and cool gifts for men.
While you're on your gift search, try to keep these categories in mind; travel, business accessories, sports, alcohol, hobbies, and gadgets. You can't go wrong with hobby gifts but ask him what he needs or wants first, because just as we ladies are particular with our beauty products, he may be too.
What to Get a Man Who Wants Nothing?
If you're at a loss, go with something he typically buys for himself; polos, hats, sneakers, etc. Most likely, these aren't things guys want to buy for themselves, and they would prefer to be spending money on their hobby, so when you do it for him, it's appreciated.
Think about his hobbies and day-to-day activities. Is he using anything that's looking shabby lately? Are there any innovations for his sporting activity, working out, hunting, or fishing that he may want? The answers to these questions are a starting point in helping you answer what's the best gift for him.
Sports loungewear is my mom's go-to best gift for my husband. Every year Josh gets something to represent his team around the house, he loves it, and it usually needs replacing by then anyway.
If he's a business traveler, travel gifts are a great way to have him traveling with ease, comfort, and style.
Do Guys Like Personalized Gifts?
It depends on your guy and the item that you're adding personalization. If you're unsure, subtle personalization may be the best way to go. There are several suggestions below to help you decide.
What Do Guys Like for Surprises?
Anything thoughtful with him in mind is a great surprise. A few ideas are getting him tickets to a show he's been wanting to see or a game to watch his favorite team and cooking his favorite meal.
Acts of kindness also make great surprises for guys; getting his car serviced or washed, doing his yard work for the week, or taking his watches in to be fixed- I've done this one. Think of something that feels like a chore for him to do and see if you can get it done for him.
1. Beard Balm, $7 at Little Flower Soap Co
A balm can be something small to gift on its own or to add to a basket.
2. NES Mini Cartridge Coaster (Similar Style), $6 at Adelaide Appeal
A novelty decor item for the gamer.
3. Monogrammed Money Clip (Similar Style), $13 at Woobie Beans
A slim and simplistic money clip.
4. Nature Mug (Similar Style), $12+ at Up North In MN
Choose a fun mug that fits with his hobby.
5. Flavor Infusing Grilling Wraps, $10 at Uncommon Goods
A unique way to infuse food for the griller.
6. Novelty Dress Socks, $10+ at Amazon
Gift him a pair of socks that match his personality or represent his hobby or favorite sports team.
7. Kenyan Tea Tin, $13 at Amazon
This tin is a Fair Trade and organic option for the tea lover.
8. Set of Whiskey Stones, $14 at Lazer Girlz
Stones are a personalized way to chill his drink without changing the taste. If you're looking for a gift set, try this one.
9. The Barbeque Bible (Similar Style), $15 at Amazon
He can finesse his recipes with this book.
10. Monogrammed Keychain, $12+ at Clermo
A masculine and classic leather keychain.
11. Peanut Butter Spoon, $12 at Uncommon Goods
So none of the goodness goes to waste.
12. Beard Comb, $10 at Amazon
This comb is handmade from organic sandalwood.
13. Custom Beer Glass, $11 at Tap Lab
A glass for the beer brewer.
14. Beard Shaping Tool, $10 at Amazon
Keep his beard looking sharp with this tool.
15. Trail Camera Viewer (Similar Style), $13 at Amazon
An easier way to view images and videos on-site.
Shop Gifts for Men Under $15
1. Global Hot Sauces To Go, $15 at Amazon
For the guy likes to have his hot sauce on hand wherever he may go. For the DIYer, try this hot sauce-making kit.
2. Personalized Leather Bookmark, $15+ at Clermo
They can save their spot with this classic bookmark.
3. Circuit Board Keychain, $18 at ReComputing
These keychains are unique and made with circuit boards from old computers.
4. Stainless Steel Water Bottle, $17 at Amazon
This bottle makes a practical gift for the active guy.
5. Magnetic Wristband, $16 at Amazon
A handy gadget for DIY projects.
6. Whiskey Wedge and Glass, $25 at Uncommon Goods
They'll get minimal dilution with this glass.
7. Carbon Fiber Slim Wallet, $20 at Amazon
A convenient pocket space saver.
8. Candle (Similar Style), $10+ at Nomad Farms
Give relaxation with a manly scent in this candle.
9. Travelers Collection Clip Ring, $23 at Traveller Collective
Get them started with an engraved ring collection to keep track of their travels.
10. Beard Growth Kit, $14 at Amazon
This kit will help them in achieving their beard goals.
11. Bluetooth Beanie, $24 at Amazon
They can listen to music and keep their head warm with this beanie.
12. Watch Travel Case, $24 at Amazon
A fitting gift for the business traveler.
13. Wood Chips for Smoking, $19 at Amazon
Each flavor comes with recommended pairings and recipes for the grill master.
14. Sleep Headphones, $23 at Amazon
Enhance their sleeping routine with these Bluetooth headphones.
15. Rechargeable Hand Warmer, $25 at Amazon
This warmer will keep their hands warm and recharge their phone.
Shop Gifts for Men Under $25
1. 5-in-1 Tool Pen, $25 at Uncommon Goods
The essential tools in one handy spot.
2. Birth Month Guitar Pick, $25 at Uncommon Goods
A sweet and thoughtful handmade keepsake.
3. Personalized Leather Bracelet, $25+ at Mignon and Mignon
Engrave this bracelet with a meaningful date.
4. Electric Hot Pot, $38 at Amazon
They can make a variety of meals with easy clean up in this pot.
5. Engraved Wooden Watch, $33 at Amazon
There's a variety of options for all relationships.
6. Beef Jerky Box, $30 at Amazon
For the guy that likes to snack.
7. Docking Station, $24 at Amazon
A home for all of his essentials.
8. Survival Kit, $30 at Amazon
A kit for the adventurer. Smaller gifts in this realm are a knife and fire starter or a utility bracelet.
9. Duffle Bag, $26+ at Amazon
Complete with a shoe compartment, this bag is for the gym-goer.
10. Whiskey Infused Pecans (Similar Style), $20 at Amazon
A unique gourmet snack. Scotch-infused toothpicks make another fun variation.
11. DIY Gin Making Kit, $50 at Amazon
For the DIYer.
12. Lounge Pants, $45 at NHL Shop
Pants for him to watch games comfortably.
13. Peanut Butter Sampler, $40 at Uncommon Goods
These tasty blends would make a great match with the peanut butter spoon.
14. Slide Sandals, $50 at Fanatics
Opt for sandals that represent his team.
15. Leather Charger Roll Up, $39+ at Mark and Graham
To help with being organized on the go.
Shop Gifts for Men Under $50
1. Drone (Similar Style), $69 at Amazon
This drone will provide lots of entertainment for everyone.
2. Shorts, $89+ at Amazon
Comfortable and stylish shorts.
3. Sports Team Hoodie, $65 at NHL Shop
He can't have too many sweatshirts that represent his team.
4. Cologne, $89 at Amazon
Buy him a bottle of his favorite cologne, which is practical and smells good. If you're not sure of his preferred scent, opt for a cologne sample set. This one is Nitro Musk fragrances.
5. Golf Pants, $85 at Amazon
These pants are vented for breathability and are lightweight.
6. Wireless Charging Speaker, $39 at Amazon
They can charge without the cables.
7. World War II Newspaper Book, $80 at In the Book
For the history buff.
8. Fitness Tracker, $100 at Amazon
For the fitness enthusiast.
9. Smartphone-Controlled Paper Airplane, $70+ at Uncommon Goods
A fun spin to the paper airplane.
10. Wireless Charging Catchall, $90 at Gifts.com
They can keep organized and their phone charged with this personalized tray.
11. Leather Portfolio (Similar Style), $53 at Aimee Handmade
The perfect travel size to fit in his briefcase.
12. Personalized Tool Belt, $89+ at Unicorn Tees
For the guy that can fix it all.
13. Cufflinks (Similar Style), $82 at Baltic Beauty 925
Gift a unique pair like these amber stones or one that represents him or his hobby, such as these sailboat cufflinks.
14. Sport Wireless Earbuds (Similar Style), $70 at Amazon
These are great for his workout sessions outside or at the gym.
15. Massage Gun (Similar Style), $85 at Amazon
A good relaxation gift.
Shop Gifts for Men Under $100
1. Leather Briefcase, $136 at Amazon
I bought this for Josh's birthday a few years ago. He loves it, and it's still in great shape.
2. Slippers, $120 at Amazon
To keep their feet warm and cozy.
3. GPS Golf Watch, $150 at Amazon
For the avid golfer.
4. Adventure Essentials Survival Kit, $135 at Uncommon Goods
For the prepared adventurer.
5. Sterling Silver Faith Necklace, $100 at Bridal Party Love
For the spiritual guy.
6. All-in-One Cast Iron Grill, $120 at Uncommon Goods
For the outdoor lover.
7. Pocket DJ Mixer, $100 at Uncommon Goods
They can easily take this on the go.
8. Smart Mug, $130 at Amazon
They can keep their coffee at the desired temperature with this mug.
9. Leather Gym Bag, $135+ at Aldesaka
A personalized gym or weekender bag with a separate shoe compartment is a nice upgrade.
10. Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker, $200 at Uncommon Goods
For the home barista.
11. Portable Cooler, $200 at Amazon
For his outdoor trips.
12. Spa Box for Men, $125 at The Artisan Gift Boxes
Give him some relaxation with this box.
13. Artiphon Multi-Instrument, $299 at Woodwind Brasswind
It's a one-man band with this music maker.
14. Backyard Steakhouse Crate, $130 at Man Crates
The essentials to grill a great steak.
15. Dual Chambered Hip Flask, $132+ at Fusion Flasks
They'll be able to carry their favorite mix and yours in this flask.
Gifts for Men Over $100
1. Fire Hose Can Cooler, $7+ at American Fire Co
A recycled gift for a firefighter.
2. Aromatherapy Bracelet (Similar Style), $15 at Twisting Tree Jewelry
Relaxation on the go.
3. Wood Coaster Set, $20+ at Urban Industrial KY
These conversation starter coasters are from bourbon barrels.
4. Camping Fire Starters, $18 at Double Brush
These eco-fire starters use macadamia nut shells and unbrewed coffee grounds.
5. Socks That Protect Sharks, $18 at Fair Trade Winds
These are a fun pair that gives back to nature.
6. Cork Wallet, $36 at Dust and Things
Add a personal touch to his gift with this engraved cork wallet. A recycled baseball uniform wallet can be found here.
7. Essential Oil Soy Candles, $14+ at Hazel Candle Co
Gift him the outdoors with this pine-scented candle.
8. Reusable Bottle, $20 at 4Ocean
Every bottle purchased supports funds to remove one pound of trash from the ocean.
9. Reusable Bamboo Razor, $24+ at Jungle Culture
This zero-waste razor has an option to add a stand. Note the blades are sold separately.
10. Authentic Stadium Seat Cufflinks, $190+ at Uncommon Goods
These cufflinks are made from reclaimed seats of famous baseball stadiums.
11. Smart Reusable Notebook, $24 at Amazon
Save your notes to a cloud service and wipe the pages clean with a damp cloth, and it's as good as new.
12. Wood Sunglasses, $40 at Amazon
These shades have polarized lenses with UV blocking.
13. Canvas Messenger Bag, $48 at Amazon
This retro casual bag is made from canvas and cow leather.
14. Bamboo Watch, $132 at Robin Wood Eco
A handmade minimalist design.
15. MLB Game-Used Baseball Beanie, $225 at Uncommon Goods
This hat's wool yarn from his favorite team's game baseballs will keep him cozy.
Eco-Friendly Gifts for Men
Which gift idea is your best go-to gift for the man in your life? Be sure to comment below with your favorites.
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.