Every year we find ourselves asking, what is the best gift for Father's Day? Whether you want to show appreciation for your father, step-father, husband, brother, or friend, today, I'm sharing 20 fun and sweet gifts for dad.
When picking out presents for dad, there are a few categories to pick from; fun, sentimental, and practical. There are several gift options for all types of dads; the grillmaster, Mr. Fix-It, the foodie, the athlete, the DIYer, and many more personalities. Think about what he loves to do and see if there's something you can get him related to that.
1. Best Dad in the Galaxy T-Shirt, $15 at Amazon
This shirt will never get old.
2. Custom Fishing Lure, $20+ at The Silver Diva
This keepsake is perfect for the fisherman.
3. The Grillfather Cutting Board, $30+ at Naked Wooden Works
This cutting board provides a playful spin for the Godfather fanatic.
4. Dad Joke Book, $6 at Amazon
If he's a jokester, it may be time to give him some new material.
5. Jerky Tie Box, $40 at Man Crates
Fill the inevitable tie gift with a jerky tasting! For an all-natural beef jerky option, click here.
6. Personalized Dad Book, $34 at From Lucy Gifts
Include the kids with this book for dad.
7. Printed Golf Balls, $17 at Amazon
Keepsake balls for the golf fanatic.
8. Personalized Photo Keyring, $43 at Create Gift Love
This keyring offers a masculine spin on a photo book.
9. Personalized Collar Stays, $17 at Naturally Bespoke
His shirt will stay looking sharp with these collar stays.
10. Personalized Pocket Watch, $80+ at Wooden Studio Co
Help him be timely with this pocket watch.
11. The Man Can Skin Care Gift Set, $40 at Amazon
He can have some relaxation and pampering with this skincare set.
12. Custom Leather Bracelet, $85 at My Name Necklace
Add a bead for each kid on this accessory.
13. Man Bouquet, $84 at Walmart
This is a fun spin on a man's version of a flower bouquet, and it's full of useful tools and snacks.
14. Beer Making Kit, $48 at Williams Sonoma
Beer-making kits are a great way for him to make his new favorite beer.
15. Acupressure Foot Massage Slippers, $28 at Amazon
He can relieve his foot pain with these acupressure slippers.
Shop Fun & Sentimental Gifts for Dad
1. Yeti Rambler, $38+ at Amazon
He can enjoy his hot or cold drink longer with this insulated mug.
2. Sports Tie, $25 at NHL Shop
Help him represent his favorite sports team and show personality at work with a sports tie.
3. Beard Wrangler Mini Kit, $60 at Man Crates
Show support for his pride and joy, his beard, with this kit.
4. Summer Snack Crate, $60+ at Harry & David
Give Dad something tasty to munch on with this snack crate. You can never have too many snacks.
5. Tool Roll, $120 at Sturdy Brothers
A stylish way to keep his tools nearby when working on your next project.
6. Slim Wallet, $30 at Amazon
Help dad keep organized and modern with a slim wallet.
7. Massage Pillow, $37 at Amazon
Help him relax at the end of the day with a massage pillow.
Shop Practical Gifts for Dad
1. Portable Grill System, $150 at Macy's
He can cook out on the go with this portable grill.
2. DIY Hot Sauce Kit $43 at Amazon
A guy always behind the grill should have a signature hot sauce.
3. Salt Plate & Book, $45 at Amazon
Enjoy his recipes even more by gifting this salt plate and cookbook.
4. Sauce Pot and Basting Brush Set, $13
This set will help him keep his secret sauce handy while grilling.
5. Smoked Spices Gift Set, $20 at Amazon
He can experiment with grilling recipes with this spices gift set.
Shop Grilling Gifts for Dad
Be sure to share your favorite gifts for dad in the comments below, and have a lovely Father's Day celebration!
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.