Fall is my favorite season, which is ironic for someone growing up in Texas, but I think that's part of why I love it so much. For someone like me without the atmosphere, there's nothing like some great fall gifts to get you in the spirit of the season. From home decor to festive treats, we've got lots of inspiration in this post.
1. Acorn Charm Necklace, $14 at LeBua Jewelry Too
To personalize this delicate acorn, you can add an initial charm.
2. Fall Doormat, $44+ at Blue Sparrow Designs Co
This pumpkin phrase mat will add personality to their porch.
3. Fall Spa Box, $40 at Herbs and Twine
This autumn scented gift set comes with soap, bath salts, lip balm, and a candle.
4. Plaid Makeup Case, $16 at Joyful Tidings Bridal
Personalize this bag with a metallic color.
5. Personalized Stationery, $15+ at Bella And Mar
A subtle way to embrace fall.
6. Autumn Candle Gift Box, $80 at Gulf Stream Candle
This scent comes with traditional fall scents of pears, apples, pumpkin pie, and fall festival.
7. Cinnamon Spice Teabags, $11 at Amazon
This fall-flavored tea tin is the perfect small gift option.
8. Wood Pumpkins, $35 at GFT Woodcraft
This pumpkin trio works for indoor or outdoor decor.
9. Chunky Knit Blanket, $60 at Amazon
They'll keep warm and cozy during the season with this blanket.
10. Apple Tree To Be Kit, $22 at Eartheasy
Gifting seeds for them to have an apple tree is thoughtful and unique.
Shop Fall Gifts
“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
— Albert Camus
11. Pie Serving Set, $53 at Amazon
This pie set is festive and hosting worthy.
12. Fall Cleaning Set, $26 at Amazon
This apple cider cleaning set makes a great hostess gift option.
13. Olive Branch Earrings, $31+ at Kindling and Co
These earrings are sterling silver and make a great accessory to any fall outfit.
14. Hard Cider Making Kit, $40 at Uncommon Goods
For the friends that like to brew at home.
15. Bath Bomb, $4+ at Pure Bliss Bath Co
This bath bomb comes in two different sizes and three scent options.
16. Plaid Clutch, $33+ at Pretty Loulou
This personalized clutch comes with the option to add a wristlet.
17. Hot Chocolate, $23 at Williams Sonoma
Ready to gift, this tin is full of artisanal chocolate shavings.
18. Moose Dish Towel, $18 at Big T Ranch Soap
Personalize this hand towel as a thank you for being hosted.
19. Plaid Gnome, $22 at Sew Sew Cutsie
A creative and handmade decor piece.
20. S'mores Maker, $26 at Amazon
This S'more maker allows for an indoor way to enjoy their nostalgic treat
Shop Fall Gifts
“How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.”
— John Burroughs
There are so many great options we had to create a separate guide for fall coffee mugs.
1. Fall Girl Mug, $15+ at MoMoosa
A truly personalized option.
2. Pumpkin Mug, $13 at Pottery Barn
A fun novelty spin.
3. Oh My Gourd Mug, $12 at Amazon
A celebration of fall's favorite fruit!
4. Fall Favorite Mug, $18+ at Peace and Blossom
Mark their most loved season with this mug.
5. All Things Fall Mug (Similar Style), $11 at Kitch Studios
The signatures of autumn are tied to this mug.
6. Cozy Mug, $21 at The Snugglers
This one is best for being fireside.
7. Pumpkins Please Mug, $14+ at Let It Be Yours Co
A cute saying for the fall lover.
8. Power Couple Mug, $11+ at Blue Lion Design Shop
For the pumpkin spice lover.
9. Sweater Weather Mug (Similar Style), $15+ at Scarlet Oak Designs Co
A go-to mug for oversized sweater days.
10. Grateful Mug, $15 at Amazon
A simple and heartfelt mug.
Shop Fall Mugs
These ideas are great given individually or would go well together to create small gift baskets. Below are a few pairing options.
1. Hot chocolate, S'mores maker, and sweater weather mug.
2. Cinnamon spice tea bags with all things fall mug.
3. Fall doormat with wood pumpkins.
For more inspiration, here are some fun and festive themes on our Fall Gift Basket Ideas post. Make sure to share your favorite fall gifts you've received or would like to get below in the comments.
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.