1. A cast iron figurine representing their hobby is a great 6th-anniversary gift and shelf filler for their home office.
2. This leather duffle is perfect for those quick weekend getaways. Father's Day Pick
3. A danish assortment makes a tasty treat gift for everyone.
4. This ostrich wallet is skillfully crafted and is great as a gift upgrade to an everyday item. Father's Day Pick
5. This swimsuit comes in various prints for all personalities to be summer ready. I have the army green in size XS.
6. A unique shave kit for an old-fashioned ritual. Father's Day Pick
7. This sugar-free ketchup is still tasty while helping to keep your calories for sauces down. If you don't want to buy in bulk, your local grocery might have this brand, but if not, this one is slightly higher in calories, but not by much.
8. These cufflinks are great spruce up addition to the wardrobe as face-to-face client meetings start making a comeback. I didn't personalize Josh's with his initials, but it is an option to add. They are on the larger side but unique as they are from whiskey barrels.Father's Day Pick
9. A short subscription to an Ice Cream of the Month Club is a delicious way to stay cool in these coming summer months.
10. Mix up your morning routine with a new flavored coffee. I really like the butterscotch from Scotty P's Sweet Shoppe.
Shop This Post
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.