From the tastiest treats to spirited outfits and party decor, you'll be ready to host and participate in this year's 4th of July celebrations with this capsule of my favorite finds.
1. Patriotic Shirt, $19 at Whiprint
This tee is a casual and witty representation of the occasion.
2. Denim Shorts, $22 on Amazon
These shorts pair well with the patriotic tee.
3. Fashion Sneakers, $48+ on Amazon
All-day comfort for outdoor activities.
4. Ball Cap, $35 at Mil Mie Designs
This hat is a simple nod to the holiday with USA written on the side.
5. Patriotic Headband, $12+ at Mia Maries
Keep your hair out of your face with this American flag headband.
6. American Flag Sunglasses, $23 at Shade By Michael
Novelty glasses to wear when relaxing in the water or at the park.
7. Star Hoop Earrings, $22 at hello Treasures Store
Novelty jewelry can be a subtle way to show your spirit.
8. T Shirt Dress, $37 on Amazon
This casual style is available in stripes and solid colors.
9. Sandals, $80 on Amazon
These braided flats mix stylish with comfort.
10. Novelty Necklace, $37+ at Mila Minimal
This star is a subtle way to dress for the occasion.
11. Straw Bag, $29 on Amazon
Fit all your necessities for the day in this large tote.
12. Tassel Earrings, $10+ at The Roving Texan
Make a statement with these patriotic tassels. These would look great with number eight in navy.
13. Boater Hat, $20 on Amazon
Lightweight and breathable for the hot summer day.
14. Swimsuit, $33 on Amazon
Be poolside ready with a new suit.
15. Crossbody, $22 on Amazon
A casual and convenient way to carry the essentials.
Shop This Post
1. Picnic Blanket, $35 at Sweet Basils Cupboard
A picnic blanket is a must for a day at the park or just watching fireworks.
2. Cupcake Decoration Set, $11 on Amazon
Instantly add interest to simple cupcakes with these wrappers and toppers.
3. Patriotic Cookies, $42+ at Clawson Cookies
Cookies make tasty additions to any event, and these ready-to-go party favors make life easier on you as the hostess. Try this cookie decorating kit for an edible family friendly activity.
4. American Flag Tumbler, $21 on Amazon
Stay hydrated with this water bottle.
5. Cornhole Set, $170 on Amazon
This board set will add another layer of outdoor entertainment for guests.
6. Wine Bag, $14 at Sew Merlot Wine Bags
Hit the easy button on a hostess with this bag and a bottle of wine.
7. Apple Pie, $85 at Goldbelly
No one ever said no to someone bringing a tasty dessert to the party.
8. Flag Tins, $14 on Amazon
Bring your favorite dessert to the party in these festive tins. These novelty cookie cutters are perfect for the home bakers.
9. 4th of July Story Book, $6+ on Amazon
Share the story of Independence Day with the kiddos.
10. Patriotic Candle, $28+ at Hello You Candles
This ready-to-gift candle allows for a personal message to fit any occasion that calls for it.
11. Bouquet, $80 at BloomsyBox
Add pops of color to your summer decor with these vibrant flowers.
12. Hot Dog & Toppings Kit, $43 at iGourmet
This kit has the essentials for a 4th of July cookout.
13. Patriotic Garland, $17+ at Betty Home Decor
These stars and stripes make for a lovely decor piece.
14. Novelty Napkins, $14 at When it Rains Paper
These napkins would make a witty addition to your party supplies.
15. Party Cups, $15 at When it Rains Paper
Fun spirited drinkware that pairs perfectly with these novelty napkins.
Shop This Post
Are you looking to create a 4th of July gift basket? Try the below combinations.
Be sure to share your favorite 4th of July gifts in the comments below. Have a great holiday and Happy 4th!
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.