1. This lace tank top dresses up a casual look while creating comfort in this hot weather. It comes in several color options. I wear it in an XS.
2. For a morning flavor mix-up, I like to use this s'mores syrup in my homemade low-calorie coffee creamer. It's sugar-free and goes well with hazelnut coffee.
3. This BBQ board is a multi-functional and practical option for prep and serving. Father's Day Pick
4. Preserved flowers are an enjoyable long-lasting present suitable for many relationships. Josh gifted these to me for our 4th anniversary, and they are still looking nice on display even with the original fragrance gone.
5. Calling all the bacon lovers, these holders will make it easier when creating everyone's favorite bacon-wrapped recipes. This gift would pair well with a bacon sample assortment. Father's Day Pick
6. A personalized puzzle makes a sweet keepsake for the jigsaw lover. Josh got me this for Christmas one year, and it was a good challenge with all the different shades of pink from the sunset and our skin tones.
7. Dad can finesse his skills on the grill with this recipe book. Father's Day Pick
8. I always take this bag when traveling. It holds all the essentials and can be worn and carried in several ways. There are five color options, I have the grey.
9. Add interest to your next PBJ snack with these peanut butter flavors.
10. These whole wheat wraps are my favorite go-to for low-calorie wraps and cheese quesadillas. They don't tear easily, and their size doesn't look like a mini wrap.
Shop This Post
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.