1. A French wine and cheese pairing makes for a great at-home date night.
2. A beard oil & natural soap kit helps with an unruly beard, and the price point is optimal as it can be paired with something else or gifted on its own. Father's Day Pick
3. A blind date with a book is a quick and fun way to explore new book recommendations you may not have thought to try.
4. Personalized leather bracelets are a wearable reminder of your sweet sentiments.
5. I paired song lyric cufflinks and a tie clip with a French cuff shirt for Josh's cotton anniversary gift. Add your wedding day song for an anniversary gift or his favorite song for any occasion. Father's Day Pick
6. This paper road atlas will be useful to begin planning family getaways for the summer.
7. An ice cream cookbook will be a tasty way to keep cool in the summer heat.
8. A custom boarding pass is a fun way to reveal this summer's adventures.
9. A laptop bag is a practical gift for the new graduate and works well with all budgets. For the ladies, for the gentlemen. Graduation Pick
10. There's nothing like a new pair of sunnies to get in a better mood about those hot sunny days.
Shop This Post
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.