1. A travel tin candle lets you try new scents for the home or makes a lovely small gift option when needed.
2. This oversized beach towel is lightweight and large, making it a perfect combination for travel as it doesn't take up to much room in the carry-on.
3. We all try to avoid sunburns but sometimes the rays get us, and when they do, we like to use this aloe vera lotion. The gel version is also just as soothing.
4. A feminine cover-up perfect for going from the beach to shopping and lunch. I ordered an XS.
5. This romper is great as an easy casual look go-to with the summer heat approaching. I ordered a small.
6. Shower steamers provide a quicker way to get a little stress relief time in.
7. A massage ball can relax the muscles and help to relieve tension and stress.
8. Getting a good night's sleep helps to calm anxiety. We use this lavender pillow mist almost nightly and find we have a better sleep when we do.
9. I bought this floor pillow, and it is comfortable and beautifully made.
10. This muscle soak is a relaxing addition to a recovery bath.
Shop This Post
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.