1. This boater hat is lightweight and breathable for hot summer days.
2. A hot dog & toppings kit is essential for simple cookouts in the next few months.
3. Wine bags hit the easy button on a hostess gift when paired with a bottle of wine. 4th of July Pick
4. Summertime calls for a good pair of denim shorts in the wardrobe.
5. Bring your favorite dessert to the party in these festive tins. These novelty cookie cutters are perfect for home bakers. 4th of July Pick
6. Add pops of color to your summer decor with a vibrant bouquet.
7. This dry shampoo is a good refresh for your hair from sitting in the heat.
8. This star necklace could be everyday wear or a subtle nod to the fourth. 4th of July Pick
9. This is my go-to daily exfoliator, it's gentle on the face and gets off the dirt and dry skin.
10. The Golden Hour is turning out to be a great summer read for me.
Shop This Post
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.