1. Staying in touch with handwritten letters in addition to online outlets reinforces your emotional health, so make it fun by adding a personal touch with notecards that match your style.
2. You can't write letters without a good pen set.
3. These protein shakes are low-calorie and great for a protein boost. There's a variety of flavors to try out. So far, our favorites are Café Latte, Strawberries & Cream, and Caramel, as they don't have that powdery aftertaste.
4. This candy box is perfect for the dad with a sweet tooth. Father's Day Pick
5. Some find it odd, but I enjoy a good bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, so I was excited to find this protein oatmeal. I like to make mine with almond milk and add some berries to the top.
6. Enjoy a good cookout at your picnic with this portable grill. 4th of July Pick
7. Start putting together your 4th of July outfit with this patriotic shirt. 4th of July Pick
8. Novelty Sunnies for a fun-filled day. 4th of July Pick
9. Give Dad something tasty to munch on with this snack crate. Father's Day Pick
10. We just gave our storage closet an upgrade with this custom shoe rack.
Shop This Post
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.