Food gifts are a favorite of mine for long-distance relatives, and those times I find myself not knowing what to get someone. They apply to every occasion, can easily be made personal to the giftee, and come gifting ready in the mail, so you don't have to worry about them missing out on the excitement of opening their gift. In this post, I'm sharing the best food gifts I've come across over the years, and tips on making them unique to the individual.
What is the Best Mail Order Food?
I've listed below several suggestions that you can mail. I've also included a few things to consider for sending food gifts directly to the receiver.
What to Gift a Person Who Loves Food?
Do they love eating food, or do they love cooking food? If it's enjoying good eats, a pre-made gourmet food gift is the way to go. For the home chef, you could expand your search to include gourmet cooking ingredients such as finishing salts, olive oils, spices, and jams.
When deciding what fits best with their foodie palate, think about the following:
1. Flavored Fudge, $22 at Julie's Gourmet Fudge
This shop has over 200 drinks, ice cream, and baked good flavors. Pick a large batch of their go-to dessert or several new ones to try with a sampler pack.
2. Artisan Jams, $24+ at Earth Market
There are so many different ways to enjoy this assortment of preserves. For a unique take on a traditional jam, try this veggie jam gift set.
3. State Themed Gift Basket, $89 at Treasure Journeys
Send them love from afar with items that represent the state you're currently calling home.
4. Wine and Cheese Pairing, $35 at iGourmet
A cheese pairing is a great couple gift option for their next date night at home.
5. World Traveler Spice Collection, $20 at Chef's Daughter Gifts
Expand the home chef's spice collection with flavors from around the world.
6. Tea Bombs Set, $15+ at Kristel K Creations
Bring some excitement to their afternoon cuppa with tea bombs.
7. Bakery Gift Box, $47 at Dulcet Gift Baskets
Give a package that is full of sweet treats for them to enjoy.
8. The Nut Case, $110 at iGourmet
A salty snacker's dream case.
9. Macaron Box, $16 at Sweet Sammie Janes LLC
Choose from a variety of flavors to customize this set for the giftee.
10. Chocolate Truffles, $17 at Chocolate Storybook
A box full of chocolates won't disappoint. To make it unique for the giftee, try a personalized chocolate bar with a hand-drawn photo and note.
11. Oil & Vinegar Set, $70 at iGourmet
Gift high-quality vinegar and oils to create delicious dishes.
12. Popcorn Flavor of the Month Club, $156 at The Popcorn Factory
With a full-year subscription, they'll receive a new popcorn flavor to try each month.
13. Coffee and Biscotti Set, $27+ at Meeting Place Coffee
Biscotti and a seasonal coffee are a nice way to end the evening.
14. Soup and Mug Basket, $50 at The Gifty Grape
This set is for the person that enjoys cozy nights at home. For a smaller gift option, try this soup in a jar.
15. Infused Sea Salts, $30 at iGourmet
These salts are a fun way to experiment with new recipes.
Shop This Post
What has been the tastiest food gift you've received? I've received some interesting flavored coffees, and they're always a treat to try out.
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.