Part of having a cozy and relaxing evening are the essentials to help create the atmosphere. If you are shopping for a homebody or someone that enjoys an occasional night at home, we have several gift ideas below for a cozy night in.
What Do You Put in a Cozy Gift Basket?
All of the options below would make great additions to a cozy gift basket. You can also create themes for a night in; movie night, self-care, and sitting fireside.
1. Movie Night: Pair options one, eight, fifteen, and sixteen, along with some classic movies and popcorn. For a budget-friendly version, stick with the basics and drop one, fifteen, and sixteen.
2. Self-Care: Pair options five, nine, ten, and seventeen.
3. Sitting Fireside: Pair options three, seven, twelve, nineteen, and twenty.
1. Blue Light Blocking Glasses, $26 at Amazon
Wearing blue-light-blocking glasses when using screens helps you to wind down and get a night of better sleep. I like the pink color option and am using them daily. For more on the benefits of blue-light-blocking glasses, read this post.
2. Slippers, $20+ at Amazon
Josh originally gifted me these slippers, and I wore them around the house all the time, so much so that I recently had to replace them, and I opted for the dark blue color choice. They are so comfortable and keep my feet warm.
3. Initial Mug, $14 at Amazon
Why not have their hot cocoa, tea, or coffee in a cute initial mug?
4. Comfy Robe, $24+ at Amazon
They can lounge about in this robe.
5. Calmness Journal, $13 at Amazon
This journal is a great way to relax your mind and unwind while getting daily inspirational quotes.
6. Large Scrunchie, $6 at Fabled Crafter
Scrunchies allow them to hold their hair back while relaxing and then let it back down for visiting guests or going out without creases in their hair.
7. Sherpa Blanket, $25+ at Amazon
Josh likes to keep the house cold, so I try to keep a soft blanket nearby at all times.
8. Popcorn Maker, $13 at Amazon
Popcorn makes a great cozy night in snack. I go for classic popcorn with extra butter. What's your favorite popcorn seasoning?
9. Large Candle, $45 at Moonchilds Candle Co
Aromatherapy sets the mood for relaxation and calmness.
10. Moisturizing Socks, $20 at Amazon
They can get in some self-care with these moisturizing socks while hanging about the house.
Shop Cozy Gifts
“Saturday night out, just kidding, I'm in my PJs.”
11. Cup Cozy Pillow, $35 at Amazon
This unique pillow houses your drinks to prevent spills.
12. Reading Pillow, $40 at Amazon
Pair this lounging pillow with a bookstore gift card.
13. Teapot Cozy Set, $38 at Two Gals and a Bow
This set comes with the teapot and it's cozy, as well as two matching cup coasters.
14. Oversized Hooded Sweatshirt, $109 at Flo Concept
A comfortable and cozy gift option.
15. Appetizer Bowl Set, $25 at Amazon
These bowls are convenient and perfect for a night cozied up on the couch.
16. Soup Mix, $12 at iGourmet
Gift their favorite soup as a small gift or pair it with number fifteen's bowl set.
17. Lavender Eye Pillow, $10 at Amazon
This eye pillow has aromatherapy for a relaxing night at home.
18. The Year of Cozy Book, $23 at Amazon
This book inspires a cozy lifestyle.
19. Mexican Hot Chocolate Tablillas, $11 at iGourmet
A different and tasty hot beverage to enjoy cuddled up by the fire.
20. Crossword Puzzles, $11 at Amazon
Other great entertainment options include coloring books, books, puzzles, and board games.
Shop Cozy Gifts
What is your favorite cozy night-in item to have? Be sure to share it below.
Until next time,
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.