When deciding on wedding gifts for bridesmaids, creating bridesmaid box gifts yourself makes it easier to match each ladies' personality, and they can be made to fit within your budget targets. In this post, we'll be sharing five ideas for bridesmaid gift boxes.
For each theme, there are several possible combinations for any budget. When putting the box together, try to have at least one item as a keepsake for being a part of your special day. For the maid of honor gifts, you can elevate the box choice by adding items.
For more details on bridesmaid gift ideas and protocol, visit our Gifts for the Bridesmaids post.
Wine Gift Box
This box is for the wine enthusiast and can be created for $68 or less. Combine numbers 1, 3, and 5 for a gift box under $50.
1. Wine Bottle Bag, $20 at The Navy Knot
This monogrammed wine bottle bag is insulated and can be toted to BYOB restaurants and parties with ease while taking up little storage room in the kitchen.
2. Vintage Merlot Wine Soap, $10 at Amazon
In addition to tasting good, wine has natural benefits for healthier skin.
3. Engraved Wine Glass, $13 at My Personal Memories
An engraved wine glass is an elegant personal touch. Pair it with this name charm ($4), so they'll always know which glass is theirs.
4. Wine Infused Salami, $8 at Gourmet Food
Get their wine night charcuterie board started with this gourmet Chianti salami.
5. Rose Gummies, $13 at Williams Sonoma
These rose inspired gummies capture the essence of the real thing.
Shop the Wine Gift Box
Beauty Gift Box
This beauty theme box can be put together for $73 or less. Try removing number 4 for an option just over $50.
1. Personalized Makeup Bag, $14 at Three Two 1
Add a personal touch to this makeup bag with their name and favorite color.
2. Prime & Perfect Mask, $20 at Honest
This day mask helps to get your skin glowing before a night out or after a long week.
3. Custom Name Compact Mirror, $16 at Amazon
This little trinket will be a handy gift to always have in their purse.
4. Face Massage Roller, $19 at Amazon
This face massage roller is a great beauty tool to have.
5. Lip Balm Tin, $4 at Amy Lucy Designs
This lip balm tin is a fun addition to any gift box.
Shop the Beauty Gift Box
Home Chef Gift Box
This box is for the gal that loves to cook and eat well at home, and it's full of personal touches. It can be put together for $106 or less. Remove numbers 1 and 3 for a price under $50.
1. Custom Apron, $25+ at Mod Party
A custom apron is practical and thoughtful.
2. Friendship Tea Towel, $15 at Preppy Pineapple Home
This friendship tea towel will be a sweet memory and useful everyday item.
3. Personalized Cutting Board, $10+ at The Cutting Board Shop
A cutting board is a great gift choice for anyone with a well-loved kitchen. There's and even a mini-board option for $15.
4. Personalized Wooden Spoon, $19 at Hearth and Table Co
You can add a custom message to each bridesmaid on these wooden spoons.
5. Gourmet Garlic Salt, $12 at Amazon
This gourmet garlic sea salt is sure to add flavor to any dish.
Shop the Home Chef Gift Box
Home Spa Gift Box
This practical and stress relieving gift box can be created for $99 or less. Skip number 2 for a gift of just over $50.
1. Luxury Bath Bar, $8 at Shimmer Bars by Crystal
This antique rose luxury bath has essential oils for a relaxing evening.
2. Herbal Warming Slippers, $48 at Uncommon Goods
They can warm these slippers up to give their feet some pampered resting.
3. Monogrammed Waffle Robe, $25 at Susan Lucille
This comfy monogrammed robe can be used for getting ready at the wedding and for any home spa days they may have.
4. Bridesmaid Scented Candle, $15 at Light Me Up Candle Co
This scripted bridesmaid candle makes a sweet-smelling memento from your big day.
5. Cherry Blossom Bath Bomb, $3+ at Fifi and Kikis Bath Co
This bath bomb is made with rose petals, and the shop allows you to personalize the label.
Shop the Home Spa Gift Box
Cozy Winter Gift Box
A perfect theme for a winter wedding, and one that can be easily catered to your groomsmen as well. This box can be made for $107 or less. Skip numbers 4 and 5 for a box just over $50.
1. Custom Hot Cocoa Mug, $16 at Personalization Mall
This mug allows for their name and a personal message on the back.
2. Hot Cocoa, Set of 3 for $40 at Godiva
Hot cocoa is a decadent and tasty gift to go with the mug. This set can be split between 3 gift boxes, each one getting a single canister of hot cocoa.
3. House Slippers, $24 at Amazon
Their feet will be cozy in these memory foam slippers.
4. Mini S'Mores Snack, $10 at Dylan's Candy Bar
This mini S'Mores snack is a taste of being fireside without the fire.
5. Monogram Throw Blanket, $43 at Blanket Shop Co
A throw blanket is a warm keepsake they'll have for years to come.
Shop the Cozy Winter Gift Box
Box It Up Options
Every great gift theme needs a gift box to match it. Below are some favorite finds that add a personal touch and complete your well thought out present.
For groomsmen gift box theme ideas, visit our Themes for Groomsmen Gift Boxes post. If you're looking to do similar themes for both your groomsmen and bridesmaids, the Home Spa/Self-Care, Home Chef/Foodie, and Cozy Winter themes are all great choices.
I hope you enjoyed looking through these gift box ideas and their variety of price combinations. Add a heartfelt note to the top of the gift box, and they'll appreciate any gift you choose. Be sure to share your favorite theme or what you did for your bridesmaid gift boxes in the comments below.
Until next time,
Affiliate links may be used in posts.